Summit college ministry really has the joy of having several leaders who share much of the responsibility each functioning in his or her own abilities. A number of factors contribute to this
1. made largely of volunteers everybody has to play a part to get things done.
2. Young leadership (average age of leadership being under 30) requires reliance and help from the Lords provision of other leaders for wisdom and confidence.
What are some of the benefits and scriptural references for organic leadership.
1. Christ is the head of the Church and deserves all glory and praise rather than individuals. Ephesians 5:23-24
2. Being looked at as a body rather than an individual is a much better way of showing Christ. Romans 12:12-35
3. As individual leaders we are much more easily picked off by Satan putting leaving churches dependent upon personalities in chaos.